Sewing can be fun and it’s really very useful for your kids. In this generation, kids are really like to use this sewing machine for their school projects. The sewing machines are mainly used for the decorating purposes. Modern sewing machines are the best choice for your kids, because they offers a push button for starting and stopping the machine then it eliminates the pedal, so your child will easily use this machine without any trouble. These sewing machines are always available in lightweight and it’s suitable for the 8 -12 year old kids. To select the best sewing machine is a quite daunting task, so choose these sewing machines very carefully. Then these sewing machines are always available on the online shopping stores like Amazon, flip kart and etc…
Best sewing machines for your kids:
The followings are the best sewing machine that is really helpful for your kids,
- Brother XL26001– This device is one of the most popular machines on market then it’s also called as a fantastic beginner machine. This machine has 25 types of stitches.
- Janome fast lane– If you would like to give your Childs a fun sewing machine, then it’s the perfect choice for your children and it’s always available in different colors like yellow, pink and blue. Kids are really like these colors, so your child will definitely like this machine and then it offers 10 types of stitches and a drop in bobbin.
- Brother XL2610– This machine is really very easy to use and the main feature of this machine is built in thread cutter and automatic needle Threader. These two features are making your kids work very easy and it saves the time.
- Brother LS2125i– This machine also includes the 3 pressure feet and it’s the best sewing machine for the beginners as well as your kids.
- Singer 3232-This device is child friendly, because it has different types of colors and the design of this sewing machine is really good. There are two types of stitches are used in this machine and they are decorative stitches and essential stitches. Then this machine has 32 types of stitches, 1 step buttonhole and this is the main feature of this sewing machine. These sewing machines come with the automatic needle threader and this element is reducing your time to sew and this is the best choice for your children.
- Janome 2212– The handling of this machine is simple and it is really helpful for your kid’s projects, because it has so many features and it has everything for your kids need.
- Janome 2206– Its one of the favorite sewing machine for most of the kids, because the designing of this machine is very good and it’s really very simple to use and also it includes the 4 step automatic buttonhole stitches.
Advantages and disadvantages of using this sewing machine:
- The main advantage of this sewing machine is to increase your kid’s concentration and focus.
- The main disadvantage to children while learning to sew is the safety factor. Kids cannot know about how to use this machine, so you will teach your child to use these machines safely.
About sewing machine:
Sewing machine is used to stitch the clothes and other materials. The sewing machines are always available on the online shopping stores like Amazon, flip kart. Then it’s really very easy to use and its size is small that is the main usage for people using this machine. At the beginning time, the sewing machines are invented for the household uses but now a days it will used in some industrial departments also. Then it has been classified in different types and they are as follows,
- Mechanical sewing machine
- Electronic sewing machine
- Computer connectable sewing machine
- Computerized sewing machine
- Industrial machines
How to use this machine:
A lot of people do not know how to operate this device, but it’s very simple to use and then read the following steps to use this machine very easily.
- If you are a beginner for using this sewing machine, you must know about the all parts of that machine. First of all, you must find the powers switch, it’s very important. Then mostly the power switch is located in right side or back side in the machine. Then you will have to plug this machine into the power supply and on it.
- Then you have to choose which type of stitches you want like straight or medium. If you are a beginner you will select the straight stitch and it’s useful for you because it’s very easy, so you can get some idea for using this machine.
- As a beginner, you must practicing regularly and don’t use the new clothes or any new materials for your practice. Use old or some unwanted clothes for your working practice and also use the scrap materials its perfectly match for your practice and avoid some heavy fabric materials, because this type of materials are very hard to sew so you must avoid those materials.
- If you are started to working sews, then you will keep your clothes in a straight direction it’s the basic thing for learning the stitching process.
- You will avoid the pulling fabric, because it sometimes breaks your needle. Then the electric sewing machine is must contains the foot pedal and this element is allowing you to control the machines speed.
- After that you will find out the reverse button on your machine then this reverse button is used to change the direction, which means it will reverse the direction for your machine.
Best sewing machines:
- Brother CS60001- It’s one of the most popular sewing machines on the market because it’s really very easy to use and also helpful for the beginners.
- Brother XR9500PRW-It includes the 8 one step buttonhole stitches, needle threading system and an automatic bobbin winder and it allows for large quilting with the expandable table.
- Brother Designio series DZ2400- This machine is suitable for the people who are interested in a portable. It has an 8 buttonholes and a large LCD screen.
- SINGER 4411- It’s very powerful machine and it has a strong motor to compare the other machines. It allows you to make 1100 stitches per minute. This machine is perfectly matched for the beginners, but its cost is very high.
- JANOME MAGNOLIA 7318- It’s suitable for all fabrics and then it’s very strong and reliable. It has reverse lever, 4- step buttonhole maker, thread cutter and etc…Then this device is one of the best and great basic sewing machines for beginners.
If you are really interested to use this sewing machine, then you have to follow the above steps to use this machine properly and carefully. If you are ordering this sewing machine in online, you must check the brand quality and then buy it.